That henceforth call ” JOHFREJ CHOCOLATES ” – is a family business dedicated to the manufacture of chocolate, chocolates, homemade sweets , ice cream, coffee and preparations related to the branch , located in the city of Edo Tezoyuca . Of Mex.
Concerned and knowing the great importance of personal privacy over their information and in compliance with the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties is that we are aware of procedures and guidelines that we continue to protect the data of our customers , partners or employees, and staff of the company.
RESPONSIBLE AND ADDRESSES
” JOHFREJ CHOCOLATES ” matrix , located in Street No. 48 Labour Av Santiago neighborhood , Tezoyuca Edo . Of Mex. , Cp 56000, branch (D ) Portal Independencia No. 107, inside L. 5 ” A” Texcoco de Mora Center , c p 56100, branch (C ) No. 154 South Av Juárez Loc “2” Texcoco de Mora Centre , tel 56100 cp, branch ( E) Luis Pasteur No. 8 North L. 1 Historical Center , Santiago de Querétaro , Querétaro . c p 76000, branch ( A) Jesus 2 ” A” Historic Downtown San Miguel de Allende , Gto. c p 37700 and email account : sales (at) johfrej.com and website : www.johfrej.com
Responsible for meeting all requests regarding the Rights of access, rectification , cancellation and opposition (ARCO ) , is the staff that is in the array ” JOHFREJ CHOCOLATES “.
PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT CAN SOUGHT
When requesting quotes , estimates and general information , either in the matrix or any of our branches , you agree that ” JOHFREJ CHOCOLATES ” seek the necessary personal data as part of your customer record as well as its partners or employees. It is noteworthy that in some cases will be collected and processed sensitive personal data, such as those relating to health , religious, philosophical , moral beliefs and others deemed relevant.
“JOHFREJ CHOCOLATES ” may seek more not limited to :
- Data Storage full name , address, CURP , RFC , date of birth , personal cell phone, personal email, nationality.
- Data partners or employees full name , complete address , and home phones , cell phones, Nextel Id , emails . Since plays , If you request billing , RFC , CURP , offices and other data necessary for that service request .
Other Information economic: for the application process online credit for payments in installments and other applications of a similar nature will be asked information about the economic environment as family income, expenses , credit bureau reporting , tax , payroll receipts or documentation supporting the economic situation of negotiation.
In accordance with Article 9 of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties , you should express your consent for the processing of your sensitive personal data , indicating whether or not to accept treatment in institutional formats you to do so .
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
Personal data collected will be used for the following purposes :
- To operate and manage your records ( customer history , partner or employee) in the economic, administrative and any other service that offers ” JOHFREJ CHOCOLATES ” .
- As contact information for the location of customers , partners and employees for appointments, emergencies, reports or notices that have to be delivered directly to them.
- To analyze the economic situation of the company, to request credit line , payment in installments among others .
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data collected may be transferred and treated within and outside the country , for various people in the following cases ” JOHFREJ CHOCOLATES . ”
- The Ministry of Education state and / or federal and other government officially requested that any data JOHFREJ CHOCOLATES, have about customers, partners and employees.
- A can be sent to other institutions as administrative reports no debit cards , bank statements, payment behavior .
- To conduct socio-economic studies when credit line, payment in installments and other similar services requested.
- To provide information for statistical purposes. ( For example inegi for economic censuses full name, rfc , etc. . )
- Third contracted to provide services. (In these cases a full name is transferred , for example for companies that issue credentials to staff. )
” JOHFREJ CHOCOLATES ” Undertakes not to transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent, except as otherwise provided in Article 37 of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties and to make this transfer in the terms set by the same law.
If you no objections to their personal data being transferred is deemed to have given their consent.
Rights of access , rectification , cancellation and opposition (ARCO )
You have the right to access their personal data and treatment details thereof , so as to rectify if inaccurate or incomplete ; delete it when found not required for any of the purposes identified in this Notice of Privacy they are being used for purposes not consented , or contractual or service finished , or the object to the processing thereof for specific purposes.
It may ask you or your legal representative use of the rights previously described provided that the request shall so requests . You will have to submit a request via email for staff located in the matrix (see responsible and address on page 1 of this notice of privacy) or written in the matrix ” JOHFREJ CHOCOLATES “.
Your request must contain the following information:
- Name , address and email address ( for notification).
- Simple photo ID or , if applicable , the legal representative of the person making the application on your behalf Copy .
- Clear and accurate personal data for which seek to exercise some description of the rights of access, rectification , cancellation and opposition.
- Any item or document that facilitates the location of your personal data
- Signature of the owner of the data .
If request corrections , you must indicate the changes to be made and provide documentation that proves and supports the request.
No later than 20 working days from receipt of the request , it shall comply with the request and being informed about the origin of the same by a notice sent to email : sales (at) johfrej.com provided for the notification.
If there is any complaint about the care or answers provided by the area of the matrix , you can send a complaint email: sales (at) johfrej.com
If you believe that your right to protection of personal data has been injured by ” JOHFREJ CHOCOLATES ” or assumed that the processing of personal data there is any violation of the provisions of the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Individuals you can file your complaint or complaint at the Federal Institute of Access to Information and Data Protection , IFAI ( www.ifai.gob.mx ) , within 15 days of the date you receive the response ” JOHFREJ CHOCOLATES ” or from the deadline of 20 days from the date of receipt of your request for exercise of rights.
MODIFICATIONS TO PRIVACY NOTICE
“JOHFREJ CHOCOLATES ” reserves the right , at any time, modify or update this Privacy Notice, to the attention of new laws , internal policies or changes in the services offered. Such modifications will be notified via printed circular and / or email and will be available to customers, partners or employees and public at all times through the page ”
“JOHFREJ CHOCOLATES ” www.johfrej.com
“JOHFREJ CHOCOLATES ” agrees that these data will be processed under the most stringent security measures to ensure confidentiality.
Date of this Privacy Notice : January 2013
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transaction. We may share or sell information with third parties for marketing or other purposes without your consent.
- To send periodic emailsThe email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to?keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Mexico Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the Mexico Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the Mexico Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their control panel and going to the ‘Edit Profile’ page.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA in the United States of America (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), our policy is located at http://www.coppa.org/.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at https://www.johfrej.com
This policy was last modified on 03-03-2011
Calle de Jesus # 2 A
San Miguel de Allende, Gto 37700
sales (at) johfrej.com