CHRISTMAS AND CHOCOLATE, ALL A TRADITION


CHRISTMAS AND CHOCOLATE, ALL A TRADITION

 

CHRISTMAS AND CHOCOLATE, ALL A TRADITION

 

Chocolate is a god´s dessert without a doubt, there is no specific date to delight chocolate, but nevertheless, if we talk about times, the chocolate becomes the star of the season.. So it is so that one of the corners of the world in knowing better than anyone, is the beautiful Spain, there is so taken that tradition that the Spaniards spend 60% on gifts of common use and Christmas gifts, and the remaining 40% in chocolates, that’s right, either as a gift or for yourself..

 

One of the reasons why chocolate becomes even more desired in this time of the year is because of the cold, savoring one generates some heat to the body, as well as pleasure and happiness thanks to its properties .. And we are not only referring to a chocolate bar or a piece, also a delicious hot chocolate, which better than pamper yourself in winter, being curled up in the blankets, seeing a good series, or captivated reading a book , and enjoying a cup of chocolate accompanied by a bitter truffle, what could be better?…

 

As we have seen up to this point, chocolate is an indispensable product for this season, not only in Spain, anywhere, especially in cities or countries with very low temperatures .. Another good reason to think about Christmas Chocolates would be the fact that they have always been characterized as a very good gift or gift option for any special date, such as anniversaries, birthdays, valentine´s day, and obviously for Christmas or New Year! So you know, if you still don’t know what to give that day, this is the best of options, everyone loves chocolate !!! You will look great !!!

WE WISH YOU A HAPPY HOLIDAYS !!!